Friday, September 30, 2016

CASology & CLBH#2

Happy Friday everyone. Popping in for a quick second. Waaaaaayyyy too much going on here at the moment. Took time out yesterday to make a card, but got too busy to post it. So I'm finally getting to it today. In between stuff. And yes, I will most definitely be falling asleep in my chair later this evening. Show of hands...anyone else falling asleep on the couch or in a comfy chair after a busy week? One QAEZPZ card to show today. It's for CASology, with the cue card "Cute." And also as my second entry for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

 


Pretty sure this qualifies as cute...


Isn't that kitty just adorable?! That's a NBUS N&T stamp and die. I used a font from my computer, and a piece of striped paper from a PhotoPlay pad. Copics for coloring, and I trimmed out the tiny coffee cup from an old scrap.  And I'm off. "A man can work from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done." Or so they say... Happy dances everyone!

23 comments:

Shelly said...

Adorable, Bev! Love it!
Enjoy your cozy chair and weekend! :)
Hugs

Ceal said...

Super cute!

Barb said...

A really cute card Bev. Barbxx

lostinpaper said...

Too darn cute Bev! I'm glad you found a creative minute for yourself and that we got to share too!

Teri said...

Very true sentiment! Great card.

Echo said...

So cute! I love it!

Susanne Vargas said...

That definitely, absolutely qualifies as cute, adorable, and super sweet!
Hope your busy week is at least followed by a relaxing weekend with a healthy dose of crafting!
Hugs!

Darnell said...

Awwwww, your kitty is incredibly cute, Bevie! The stripey paper really make her pop and she's holding her little cup of catnip like a real lady!! Great coloring, too! Glad you took a minute of "me" time!! SYS!! Hugs, Darnell

Ann said...

So fun, love the striped background.

Karen B. said...

A perfect sentiment for the sweet kitty!

Lisa said...

So very cute!

Tonya said...

So cute!

~amy~ said...

Bev, your card is super cute + fun! Your added sentiment is purrrr-fect. <-- sorry, I had to do it.

Helen F. said...

Too funny! Love the kitty :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Adorable, Bev! Love the striped paper behind the panel. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Bobby said...

Cute is definitely the word for that little kitty, Bev. Great coloring and sentiment.

Anonymous said...

SO cute and that sentiment is a hoot! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Bev!

Jen W. said...

Aw, Bev, I love your sweet kitty and brilliant sentiment and stripes give it a perfect punch! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Hope you've managed to catch up on some sleep this weekend. Hugs!

TK said...

Cute! Definitely cute! Hope things calm down a bit for you so you can make some more sunshine in the shape of cards :o)

Marybeth said...

Hi Bev! Yep this is cute for sure and what a darling cat!
I have to stop by blogs more I get so stuck on the ease of Instagram but then I miss so many that are not on it. Hope you are getting to enjoy some of this beautiful fall, even we fill like fall today here in Ca. Hugs

Kim S said...

I NEED my coffee to do any happy dancing!!

Kara Lynne said...

That little kitty is indeed cute! I love the sentiment you created for her - that also qualifies as cute!

Geri said...

An adorable kitty and coffee....could it possibly get any better? Nope - this is pure perfection...or should I say pure "purrr-fection?